lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2010

A new era begins

Today I start a new era on this blog. I'll be posting about photography and iOS development, but from now on I will not only upload content but also Explain content.

I'm about to put my first application in the Apple AppStore and this is the place where I'll give support to my possible customers (I hope a lot of people comes and they have nothing to complain about) and also new developers who have doubts about any functionality I cover with my games and applications.

I'll try to provide fun and entertainment in a fair and well ended way because I'm putting on this a lot of effort, focussing on delivering a great product, a product I'd purchase and use, I'm not here only to make money. I think I've got more probabilities of going rich with the lotto rather than with my games :D.

"Thanks to all for watching!"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario